Programming Languages: Perl, MySQL, Java, Python
Platforms: Linux Redhat 6, Windows 10, Oracle 11
Software Engineer, Analog Devices (Milpitas, CA) October 2017 - April 2022
- Managed a 30TB Oracle database and a 10TB Oracle backup database for a data visualization tool used by over 400 engineers worldwide.
- Monthly database cleanup for disk space retrieval and performance optimization, maintaining 3 years worth of data.
- Developed a transition plan to move the production database to a cloud-based solution for better reliability and stability.
- Created and managed file parsers for over 30 test systems worldwide for data analysis.
- Provided support for over 400 users between 5 sites via training, loading missing data files and product usage.
- Managed product license usage and generated user statistics for management to review tool utilization.
- Standardized required information from data files to ensure engineers have necessary data to perform data analysis.
- Added traceability data to follow workflow of parts from beginning to end of product life cycle for easier historical analysis.
Software QA Engineer, Aeris Communications (Santa Clara, CA) June 2015 - September 2015
- Created and executed over 200 test plans based on functional specifications for a website.
- Automated existing test plans using Selenium to allow for easier, reliable, and faster regression testing.
- Designed a utility in Java to verify successful database migration.
San Jose State University, San Jose CA — B.S. Computer Science January 2015 - May 2017
Cloud Resume Challenge (Jan 2023)
- Built a static website using various AWS services such as SAM, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFront, ACM, API Gateway, and Route53.
- Utilized CI/CD through GitHub Actions to automatically test and deploy any changes pushed onto the main branch.
- Implemented Infrastructure as Code through a CloudFormation template.
Elassandra: Yelp Big Data Analysis (Spring 2017)
- Utilized Elasticsearch and Cassandra as a NoSQL solution for the Yelp Dataset Challenge to compare with SQL, Hive, and Spark.
- Compared the strengths and weaknesses of loading and querying data between the technologies.
EMQ Electronics Retail Store (Fall 2016)
- Implemented Agile methodologies in a team of five to explore the end-to-end software development process.
- Built a web-based application for an electronics retail store using the Laravel framework as a base.